Because of the sheer volume of automobile accidents in our country and the rate at which people are affected by wrecks on an annual baisis, there are a lot of helpful information and resources available to help people cope with the aftermath of being involved in a car accident. Often times, the first priority when a person is involved in an automobile or trucking accident, is to seek immediate medical attention. After addressing immediate medical concerns, there are a lot of subsequent issues that arise that need to be addressed. We have designed this section to help you navigate your way through the massive amounts of information out there in order to find helpful resources in your area.
If you, or someone you love has been involved in a car accident, you may be seeking answers to some or all of the following questions:
- Where can I go in my area to receive on-going medical treatment?
- Are there any rehabilitation facilities in my city to help me recover from my injuries?
- Are there any support groups available to help me during this difficult time?
- I think I may need to speak with an attorney, but I’m not sure?
- How do I go about selecting a qualified personal injury attorney?
These are just a few of the many questions you will inevitably face if you have been involved in an accident. You can visit our resource center to get more information on car accident statistics and available resources or if you would like to speak with someone directly, you may call us anytime at (855) 600-4688. We look forward to being of service to you.